Business Lead Generation Services
Other Areas for Lead Generation Services
We create beautiful websites that are designed to convert, educate, and inform your current and potential customers that find your website.
Selling online is happening more and more. Businesses often signup and are stuck with a solution that is not capable of growing with them requiring further financial investment. We work with you on developing a solution that has your business growth in mind.
Search Engine Optimization
We target Google, Bing, Duck Duck Go, Yahoo! and more to get your business out to the masses. We maintain your business pages and help you promote your products and services.
Lead Generation Landing Pages and Forms
No matter the type of website you have you want to create leads. We create dedicated lead generation landing pages and forms so that you can capture the customer information you are wanting.
Core eCommerce Features
When building lead generation for a web site having dedicated pages is often beneficial. We provide and create all of the pages that are needed for your specific marketing campaign.
We provide you with the ability to have an unlimited number of customized forms to get the information you need from your website visitors. These range from basic contact forms to complete online surveys.
We tie into your Google Analytics and setup rules so that you can see how your lead generation pages and forms are converting.
We take the heat mapping of how people are filling out your forms and using your lead generation pages so that we can better optimize them for higher results in being filled in.
The pages and forms are made to work with and comply with all the latest WCAG state and federal requirements so that no customer is left behind.
WCAG (Guidelines) For People with Disabilities
Every website created or takenover from Fawkes Digital Marketing, goes through the process of being as compliant as possible without breaking your website for those with disabilities. We do this by following not only the best practices in the code that we write for you but also strive for full ADA compliance before we would integrate any ADA plugins. This means your website will be 90% or higher before any ADA plugins are installed. Fawkes Digital Marketing is the only digital marketing company in Northwest Indiana that strives for this.
As a business owner you need to care. There are new lawsuits out daily and small business is an easy target for these. By striving you're not just helping those with disabilities. You are improving your website so that it is much easier to use and understand. This makes moving the needle for your organic search engine optimization (SEO) stronger than your competition.
By taking the proper steps you are establishing yourself not only as a leader/pillar of your community but also one that cares for all of your customers and employees (hint: employees have disabilities too!).
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
While the WCAG Version 2.0 replaced the WCAG Version 1.0, the brand new 2.1 Version is basically an extension of the former. There are three levels of conformance, including A (bare minimum level of accessibility), AA (target level of accessibility meeting legal requirements) and AAA (exceeds accessibility requirements). Under the latest WCAG Version 2.1 guidelines, we can see that in order to have an ADA compliance website design, your website needs to be:
- Perceivable: The content within your website should offer alternatives to text. You need to be compatible with web browsers that provideassistive technology. This technology helps those that need the website read to them or visually-impaired visitors.
- Operable: This guideline is set in terms of navigation, making sure that disabled people can access your website and content with various keyboard options (tabbing, jump to a location, etc.).
- Understandable: Your content should be easy to understand, readable and predictable, with some input assistance if needed.
- Robust: Essentially, you need to have content that is read by various devices and platforms (especially ones for people who use assistive technologies).
Key elements to any ADA Compliant website
- Alt tags for all images and other files: Alt tags are words which allow users with disabilities to read or hear alternative descriptions of some content that they are unable to view. They describe the objects in an image or video and the purpose they serve on the website.
- Proper markup techniques for structuring content: Elements such as the correct heading tags and HTML for ordered and unordered list can also help you get an ADA compliant website. The content should always be presented in a meaningful order and sequence, and it must read properly.
- Element color: The use of one color should be avoided, and there must be a color contrast ratio of at least 4:5:1 between the text and background.
- Element size: Like color, your elements and text need to come in different sizes – text must support resizing up to 200% without causing problems for people trying to read it.
- Text transcripts for audio/video content: ADA compliant websites have text transcripts that help hearing-impaired users understand the content otherwise inaccessible to them.
- Language on-site: You should make it clear what language your site is written. This helps users who utilize text readers to translate better or hear the text present on your website.
- Alternatives for input errors: The ADA requirements for websites suggest that users can encounter input errors because of their need to navigate the website differently. It would be best if you learned how to design an ADA compliant website and offer recommendations to your visitors in such cases.
- Consistency in layout: Your website layout should be consistent. This means that all of your menus, inks and buttons should be organized so that they are clearly moved away from one another and easily navigated throughout the site.
Is ADA Compliance Required?
ADA is a new act that was brought to users by the public. The ADA does not explicitly include web or mobile accessibility; however, the Department of Justice has stated on numerous occasions that ADA compliance includes access to websites that provide services, public accommodations, and/or other functions already included under the ADA.
ADA website compliance affects businesses with at least 15 full-time employees operating for 20 or more weeks every year. This is what Title I of the ADA regulations show, while Title III says that all businesses that fall into the category of "public accommodation" (hotels, banks, healthcare institutions, educational organizations, public transportation) are required to comply. If your business falls under either of these categories, you should see if your Website is compliant.
ADA Compliant Websites & Search Engine Optimization
ADA compliant websites are indexed and crawled by search engines in an easier way, pushing their position up in the rankings and getting the entire content in front of every user. The reason for this is they are built in a consistent way made for everyone.
WordPress / Website Care Plans
We offer four website care plans to fit the needs of most businesses. The fourth care plan, which we call the custom care plan option and starts at the gold care plan pricing.
- Choose the care plan that meets your businesses needs
- Available Discounts (Note: Discounts do not apply to DIY plan)
- As a veteran-owned business, we have great pride in those that have served our great country. If you are a United States Armed Forces veteran, you will receive a 10% discount on the monthly core CRM cost.
- Paying annually you receive a 10% discount from the monthly costs
- Not-For-Profit organizations receive 10% off the monthly rate
- You can combine up to two discounts
- For information on the DIY (Do It Yourself) Plan click here
- Customized Quotes are Available Upon Request
- Upfront Costs (One-time) (Note: DIY Plan has different pricing. Please visit the DIY Website by clicking here
- New Website: $1,997
- Existing Website Migration: $397
|Website Hosting & Core/Plugin Updates|
|Email Addresses (optional)||1||5||10||20|
|Website Update Hours (per Month)||0||0.5||2.5||5.0|
|Local SEO with Google & Bing Business Pages|
|SEO Posts (Products, Services, Specials)||2 / Month||1 / Week|
|Business Relevant Local Directories (e.g., Yellow Pages)|
|Domain Registration Included *||Optional|
|Heat Mapping Adjustments||Quarterly||Monthly|
|Customer Relationship Mangement (CRM)|
(Monthly Discount Off Any CRM Plan)
|5% Off||10% Off||15% Off|
* Domain Name Registration requires the domain be under our account so we know we can pay.