Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Other Areas for Customer Relationship Management Services
We create beautiful websites that are designed to convert, educate, and inform your current and potential customers that find your website.
Selling online is happening more and more. Businesses often signup and are stuck with a solution that is not capable of growing with them requiring further financial investment. We work with you on developing a solution that has your business growth in mind.
Search Engine Optimization
We target Google, Bing, Duck Duck Go, Yahoo! and more to get your business out to the masses. We maintain your business pages and help you promote your products and services.
Customer Relationship Management Services
Customer relationship management or as many of you know it is called CRM. We have been using this CRM internally since 2013 with many interations to meet our needs. Starting in 2023 we have chosen to make it available to others. As we grow the system we will continue to add to add to this page. If you want to use the CRM, be shown a demo, or request a feature email our support team at .
Customer Relationship Management Features
Accounts & Leads
Track your customers and sales leads.
Keep track of all interactions that you have with your customers.
You have the ability to give customers the ability to access a private customer portal.
Create a customer knowledgebase to assist helping customers.
Everything within the system is controlled through a centralized security model.
Downloads can be provided with anonymous access or securely based on the user or the account.
Who is using the Fawkes Digital Marketing CRM system?
Below you will find the industries that are currently using our system daily with over 10,000 active users. If you don't see your industry, that doesn't mean it won't work, but we don't have anyone in your specific industry. Shoot us an email, and we'll do a free, no obligation call, and see if we're a good fit for your business or not. If we are not, we will help you get with the solution that is best suited for your business.
- Agriculture & Farmers
- Apartment Complexes
- Chamber of Commerce
- Financial Institutions
- Governments (City & Government)
- Heating & Air Condition
- Insurance Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Legal, Lawyers, & Law Firms
- Medical & Healthcare
- News & Radio
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Pets & Veternarians
- Politicians & Elections
- Real Estate Offices & Agents
- Religion & Spirituality
- Restaurants, Cafes, & Food Trucks
- Service Based Businesses
Accounts & Leads
In many CRM systems, you will find Accounts and Leads separate. To us, a lead is as important as an account (customer or business). The reason they do this is it allows you to keep them separate from a developer standpoint easily. From the CRM user perspective, we have found that it adds a complexity layer that isn't needed. Whenever you see us talking about Accounts, we are equally talking about Leads.
Accounts are your electronic Rolodex that keeps complete track of:
- the business
- their address
- unique users (employees), you interact with
- services provided
- related documents
The Downloads module allows you to access all files (documents) within the system. These documents are attached to other modules or available for the public side of your website.
- Start/end dates for availability.
- Track how often opened and by a specific user/ip address
- Are assigned to specific modules (e.g., Accounts, News & Events, Tasks, and Users).
- Easily Updatable.
KB articles are used to document how to perform tasks and provide consistent information to your team and website visitors.
- Unlimited number of categories.
- Different KB Articles for specific versions / variations.
- Classify the KB Articles based on the user level of expertise.
- Track how many people are viewing the KB Articles with their user/IP address information.
- KB Articles can be shown based on a specified start/end date.
- Set the last updated date.
- Ability to have different display templates.
- Set SEO information for better positioning on the search engines.
Within Portal Users you keep track of everyone that has login access into your system or subscribes to newsletters all within a centralized place. This allows you to control all interactions with those that you want to communicate and continue to inform.
- Unlimited number of users can be associated with Accounts/Leads.
- Users can be given access to one or more modules or just the ability to update their newsletter information.
- Logging of users activities within the portal.
- Attach tasks to individual users.
Portal User Security
Handling security on a user by user level makes sense if you don't have a lot of users. Once you start adding security you need roles that you assign people to. This is where Portal User Security comes in. You can create an unlimited number of groups and roles to assign your site users to. The system comes with a set of already created roles of Administrators, Customer Support, No Access, Regular User.
Tasks allow you to log every interaction you have with your customers. These items are available to you and also to external customers if you provide them access to the private customer portal.
- Tied to Accounts/Leads and Users.
- Customers can enter their own tasks with the full task form or a subset of of features.
- Logging of information is done through an unlimited number of business defined categories.
- Attach documents to further add details and supporting information to the task.
- Tie in customer SLA (Service Level Agreements) to get items done quickly.
- Auto-assign to those you designate.
- Email notifications to the support team as well as the customer.
- Integration with VoIP (Voice-Over-IP) systems.
Imagine you sold a particular product to a customer. You give them access to their portal. They can log in and access those manuals and don't have to go looking through every manual you have. They can update their information and keep it current. They can request service and have that request immediately sent to the right individuals to take action. Once the work is completed, the customer notified it's complete, along with how long it took and the action(s) taken.
Addresses are central to many modules in the system and allow you to store information to better communicate.
- Stores all key information related to module (e.g., Accounts, News & Events, Users, etc.)
- All address fields can be turned on/off by clicking a single checkbox.
- Addresses can perform a lookup of city, state, county, latitude, and longitude.
WordPress / Website Care Plans
We offer four website care plans to fit the needs of most businesses. The fourth care plan, which we call the custom care plan option and starts at the gold care plan pricing.
- Choose the care plan that meets your businesses needs
- Available Discounts (Note: Discounts do not apply to DIY plan)
- Paying annually you receive a 10% discount from the monthly costs
- Not-For-Profit organizations receive 10% off the monthly rate
- Discounts can be combined
- For information on the DIY (Do It Yourself) Plan click here
- Customized Quotes are Available Upon Request
- Upfront Costs (One-time) (Note: DIY Plan has different pricing. Please visit the DIY Website by clicking here
- New Website: $1,997
- Existing Website Migration: $397
|Website Hosting & Core/Plugin Updates|
|Email Addresses (optional)||1||5||10||20|
|Website Update Hours (per Month)||0||0.5||2.5||5.0|
|Local SEO with Google & Bing Business Pages|
|SEO Posts (Products, Services, Specials)||2 / Month||1 / Week|
|Business Relevant Local Directories (e.g., Yellow Pages)|
|Domain Registration Included *||Optional|
|Heat Mapping Adjustments||Quarterly||Monthly|
|Customer Relationship Mangement (CRM)||Add-On||Add-On||Add-On|
* Domain Name Registration requires the domain be under our account so we know we can pay.