Steps to add Meeting Notes
Modified Date: 12/8/2021 | User Level: Regular User | Views: 324
- Go to Members and choose Member Login.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Downloads.
- Click on Add New.
- Choose your Category (e.g., Agenda).
- Enter in a Description (Short) (e.g., Meeting Notes).
- Enter in the Download Date which is the date of the item you are uploading.
- Enter in the Start Date which is the date of the item you are uploading.
- Enter in the Stop Date which is when you want the item to come off the website. The default value is 12/31/2500 so that it stays a long time.
- In the Document section select the file you wish to upload.
- Select Active.
- Click on Save Download Information to save your item.
Additional Notes & Information
- The item will appear on the site based on the Start/End date specified.
- Although not required when uploading minutes or other items you don’t want to have easily changed to use a PDF file.