The customer portal is unique and customized to each customers needs. Below you will learn about the basics of the portal and the most common modules that are enabled for you.
Logging Into the Portal
- Navigate to https://www.fawkesdm.com/Portal/Login/ which can also be found by going to the Business Yeti website. Hover over the word Support and choosing Customer Portal.
- Enter your Account Code you were provided.
- Enter your email address you have on file.
- Enter your password you have. This is case sensitive.
- Click Log into the Portal.
Recover your password
We all forget our passwords when we hvae so many. You can recover your password from the login screen by clicking the button that says Recover your password.
Within a few minutes you will receive an email with your password information to log into the system.
Logging Out of the Portal
Logging out of the system is an important part to protect your information. This clears out the cookie on your computer so people can't access your private portal.
In the top right corner of the screen you will see your name. Click on your name and choose the last option Logout. You will be redirected to the Business Yeti homepage and it is now safe to leave the site.
This will list your complete customer account details. One, or more, accounts will be listed here based on how many accounts you have with us.
You will find files that are associated with your account. These can be signed contracts, quotes, invoices, analytical reports, and other reports that benefit you and your account.
Each person within your company can have an account on the system. We encourage this rather than a single account as this way each person can receive customized alerts from the system based on their unique needs.
This is the heart of all work that we have done or will do for you. Tasks are our way of making certain items are assigned to the right team member and gives you a 24x7 view of the work we are doing. Any task in the system ever created for your account is shown here.
By default, you will see only active tasks which are tasks the team has in their queue or working on. Completed tasks can be seen by going to the Filter menu option and chosen Show Completed Tasks. Often it is beneficial to see all tasks. This can be selected by using the Filter menu option and choosing Show All Tasks. The active filter will have a checkmark to the left of the filtered item.
When you view a task many items are disabled or greyed out. These items are already assigned to a team member. The key items that will be immediately beneficial to you are:
- Task Information
- Status: This is the status of the task. Key status information is:
- Not Started: The task is new, has been assigned, but not yet started.
- Cancelled: The task was requested to be cancelled or is a duplicate of another task.
- In Progress: The task is currently being worked on by a team member. Items that are "quick" and take less than an hour the team may not update the status to this. This is normally for longer running tasks (e.g., creating/editing a video can take several hours).
- Waiting On Customer: If the team has asked for additional information and waiting on a response from you.
- Complete: If the task has been completed.
- Priority: This is either Low, Normal, or High and is set by you when you create the task. In most cases tasks go in at the Normal rate.
- Start Date: This is the date the task was original set to start. This defaults to the date the task was created.
- Due Date: This is the date the team should have it done based on the information put in when the task was created.
- Task Details
- This lists all the details you've provided to us for the task. The more detailed the information the better. This information allows the team to get the task done exactly as you've requested.
- You can upload an unlimited number of documents for a task. Documents can be Word files, Power Point, PDF, and Image files. You can upload other file-s that are needed for the task.
- This is additional information that you can include related to the task.
- This also covers who originally created the task along with the original creation date/time.
- Work Notes
- Allow you to put in additional notes related to the task.
- The team will put in their work notes here as well.
- Work Notes (Work Notes History)
- Any work notes added will show here in descending date order so that you can see an entire transaction history of the work done.