The core CMS/CRM currently has 35 core modules. Most of the modules will apply to all growing businesses. Some modules are specific for: agriculture, the food industry, not-for-profit, and real estate.
- Ability to turn on/off any module with a single click.
- All modules are kept in sandboxes protecting themselves from other modules.
- Change the position of the module within the menu.
- Customize the look-and-feel and text of the menu.
You will need to have a valid system login that has been granted access to the Downloads module.
Click for the full size version of the image.
Adding & Editing
- Description: The title of the module.
- Description (Long): A long description of the module.
- Module Path: The path the module will go to when the link is clicked.
- Menu Text (Vertical): This is the text that is displayed. You can include items like Font Awesome and other items to add an iconic view to the display.
- Display Order: The order of the module in the overall menu. Each item is defaulted to 100 display numbers apart from the previous number. To learn about display order click here.
- Module Security: The name of the module to the system.
- Note: There should be no spaces in this area.
- Active: States whether a module is active or not. If this is not checked the system will not display the module to the user even if their security group says they have access to the module.
Tips & Tricks
- Often you will want to display icons of what a module is. Font Awesome icons are a great source of icons. A list of available Font Awesome icons can be found here.