Allows the capturing from the front end of your website for manual processing of a credit card or bank ACH.
- Securely capture for manual processing.
- All information is fully encrypted.
You will need to have a valid system login that has been granted access to the Downloads module.
Click for the full size version of the image.
Adding & Editing
- Billing Information
- Company Name: The company name that the payment is to be applied to.
- Name: The person paying or authorized to pay.
- Address: The business address.
- City: The city the business payment method is in.
- State: The state the business is in.
- Postal Code: The postal code for the business.
- Phone Number: The phone number for the business.
- Email Address: The email address for the business.
- Credit Card Information
- Card Number: The credit card number.
- CVV: The CVV for the credit card number
- Expire Month: The expiration month for the credit card number
- Expire Year: The expiration year for the credit card number
- ACH Payment Information
- Name on Account: Name on the account.
- Bank Name: Bank name.
- Account Number: Check bank account number.
- Routing Number: Check bank routing number.
- Payment Information
- Pay For: What the payment is for. The default values are:
- Silent Auction
- Invoice Number: The invoice number, if any, that the payment applies to.
- Amount: The amoun that should be charged.
- Frequency: How often should the charge happen.
- Additional Information
- Comment: Any comments that you have regarding the payment.
- File Attachment: Attachment of any supporting documentation for the payment.
- Processed Information
- Processed Date: The date the information was processed.
Tips & Tricks
- The credit card and ACH information should be removed as soon as the information is processed.