Modified Date: 5/3/2019 | User Level: Regular User | Views: 3,424
The following instructions will help you through the process of adding video to a topic page, category, or body of product. To avoid reducing performance, the instructions will include using an embedded video.
You will need to have administration access to the site and rights to the video to be added.
Copying the code
- Navigate to your video. In the screenshot above, we have used a YouTube video.
- Click “share” then “embed”
- Copy the code
Inserting the code
- Log in
- Click the “Administration” button at the top of the page
- In the Left menu, navigate to the category, product (full description), or topic page that the video will be added to
- Click “Insert” then “insert video” in the dropdown
- In the pop up box, click the embedded tab
- Paste the code into the box then click ok
- To avoid playing other videos once the current video finishes, add “?rel=0” at the end of the address. Example:
“<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aNowqF7LeGs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>”