How can I cancel my subscription?
Canceling is super easy. Email email@example.com and when you would like your last day to be with us. If you have any balance due that will need to be done first.
We will provide you with all the information you need for canceling.
Note: If you haven't been with us for a minimum of twelve months you will need to pay the remaining of what you have for the first year. We have to do this as we do not charge for any website. The remaining balance is owed based on how long you have been with us. We will send you a bill for one of the following amounts:
- 1-3 Month: $1,895
- 4-6 Months: $1,695
- 7-9 Months: $1,395
- 10-11 Months: $995
- 12+ Months: $0
Once your balance is set to $0 the following will happen:
- Future billing is turned off.
- You will need to find a new host for the website. We will store it for up to 30-days while you do this for no charge.
- Your new host will have automated tools for handling this.
- You will need to find a new host for your email if we're hosting it for you. We will store it for up to 30-days while you do this for no charge.
- Your new host may or may not have tools for handling this.
- We will move your domain into a temporary account or an account of your choosing.
- You will have up to 30-days to download any of your graphics from the Dropbox folder that has been shared. If you've never asked for you will be given a Dropbox folder link which will be valid for 30-days so that you have access to any additional files.
- Any work that the designers were working on with you that hasn't been complete will not be in these folders as only complete and approved work is in the shared folders.
Note 1: It is recommended you get a Managed WordPress host for your web hosting.
Note 2: If you need help in migrating your information we will do it at a fixed rate of 3 hours at our current hourly rate.