Google Ads Access
Modified Date: 9/19/2019 | User Level: Regular User | Views: 1,568
How to grant access
This article provides step-by-step instructions for granting to your Google Ads account.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the "Settings" icon and select Account settings.
- Preferences Tab
- Select Account access from the navigation bar.
- Click + Users.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share your account with.
- Enter a name for your new user. AdWords keeps track of who makes changes to an AdWords account and will use this name to identify who made which changes.
- From the Choose an access level drop-down menu, select the access level you want this person to have.
- Click Send invitation.
- Send email Invitation
- After the person accepts your email invitation by clicking the link in the email, you'll receive a notification in your account.
- If you need to resend your invitation, click Resend invitation.