Storyteller for our Clients
Job Type: Internship
- Take the assignments from our task system within our CRM (customer relationship management) system.
- At times call and talk with clients to get more details and their perspective on the specific topic.
- You will often be taken down many rabbit holes when talking with clients. Keep track of those but keep the client on task. Those rabbit holes are areas they want to cover but stay focused on the task at hand.
- Incorporate the keyword phrases into your written copy.
- Write for the intended audience for what the client is selling.
- Make the content interesting and something the visitor will want to read.
- Write press releases related to an aspect of the customer business.
- Submit the press release through our press release system.
- Inform the SEO team of new content, press releases, and any other information you've written for the client so that they can put the information on the right channels for the customers search engine optimmization.
- Zoom meetings with clients and our team to answer questions, ask questions, and stay informed.
You need to be well versed in writing new and unique content. You can get ideas from other sources but never plagiarize content from others. You need to be hard working and honest.