Job Type: Internship
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised using the automated software that we have available to us.
- Peform the daily checks fo rclient sites.
- Mitigate errors and information presented in the software on the clients websites.
- Verify the reports for accuracy and be aware to answer questions our clients may ask regarding them.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Maintain Google Business Profile (GBP) and Bing Places profiles
- Keep information updated and accurate.
- Weekly posts based on the plan the customer is on.
- Reply correctly to the reviews our clients customers leave in the company approved many to improve SEO results for our clients.
- Improve a company's organic search results by performing industry best practices.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites
- Work with the content writing team for the body copy changes needed to outperform their competitors.
- Work with our content writers
- Put in tasks for items that you are not able to complete in our CRM for web developers to take care of.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords and pages that are not to be submitted to the content writers.
- Work with our content writers to write effective call-to-action statements
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines. All SEO is black hat according to "Google but they equally understand we are all trying to improve our sites to move up on the search engines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics, AdWords, and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Beaver Builder
- Gravity Forms
- iThemes Security
- Custom (HTML5/CSS3)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Zurb Foundation
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- You will work on continually improving a sites health, visibility, removing bad backlinks, and adding good bad links
- Supplementary skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media