Position DetailsPosting Date: 7/8/2018
Created Date: 7/8/2018
Positions Available: 1
Address InformationFawkes Digital Marketing
DescriptionWe are in the process of a role we are calling a Task Master. Many will see this as a project coordinator or customer service type of role. To us this is a position that is critical to the overall success of the organization and that of our clients. We see it as the person that keeps track of tasks and keeps things on schedule. This person will be the main point of contact for all customer interactions so that the team can meet all deadlines where you will be in meetings and communicating with clients.
This is truly a developing role and the responsibilities will surely evolve and change. This team member currently will start with the following responsibilities:
- Be obsessed with customer success - We are looking for someone who embodies the same craziness for customer service as our founder. You’ll act as advocate for customer issues, accelerate resolutions and proactively communicate with our clients in order properly manage expectation.
- Are you able to build stronger relationships with our clients?
- “Type A” personality that isn’t afraid to talk to our clients
- Strong grammar and writing skills to relay information clearly to the team as well as our clients
- Learn and fully understand all aspects of our products and services
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with current/new customers (no direct sales)
- Meet (in-person) with and or talk (phone) all clients each month
- Meetings should be held at our office in Valparaiso Indiana
- Team members should be informed of the meeting through an overall meeting notes
- Tasks to be completed, if any, should be added to our Task system and assigned to the appropriate person
- Only includes team members when required coordinating with their schedules
- Keep meetings on task and on topic
- Not have any meetings without an objective
- Excellent communication skills articulate and clear verbal and written skills with the ability to have an open dialogue with customer & partner; and convey complex scenarios in a language that is understood by their audience.
- Good functional understanding of social media, online marketing, websites and graphic design
- Recommend upgrades (or downgrades if appropriate) to customers that make sense for their business
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Follow-up on all current projects and tasks and keep them on schedule
- A person that has a calm demeanor that understands the difference between realistic and unrealistic deadlines
- Weekly meeting with ownership to go over any hurdles that need correcting
- Check and validated against work done that it meets the requirements of the client
- Enter basic information, non programming, for basic form changes for clients
- In charge of our bi-monthly newsletter with the content derived from your interactions with our clients so that you can assist others by addressing similar these in mass
- Quality driven
- Organizational skills
- Ability to manage time to meet with / talk to clients daily
- Detail oriented
Wage InformationThis position starts between $10 to $15 per hour based on the expertise you have. This is a 40 hours a week Monday through Friday position. Weekends are off but on occasion could be required (extremely rare). We have a 401k available to put into. Raises are given quarterly for this position and based on customer satisfaction.
If you are
- looking for a stuffy web design or marketing company to work for we will not be a good fit
- enjoy having fun (table tennis, NERF battles, team building etc.) we might be a good fit
- looking for a work/life balance we might be a good fit
- honest and believe in family values we might be a good fit
- self-motivated and do not need to be told what to do around every turn we might be a good fit
- believe in small business and all that they offer to our local communities you might be a good fit