Overall Complexity Options
When displaying the complexity of the password that you are using, or one you generated, knowing how the information is interpreted is important. The more complex your password doesn't necessarily mean the password is harder to remember. The key for any password is making it easy enough to remember while not being something you are going to write on a post-it note and stick to your monitor, in a drawer or under your keyboard.
- Very Weak (score is between 0 and 20)
- Weak (score is between 21 and 40)
- Good (score is between 41 and 60)
- Strong (score is between 61 and 80)
- Very Strong (score is between 81 and 100)