Social Media Management
Digital Marketing Plans for Social Media Success
Social media is much more than creating a page, posting, and adding fans. Yes, it's excellent for that proverbial "pat on the back" that you're a wonderful person, but that doesn't add money to your bottom line. We all want and need that minimum of a 3-to-1 payback on our money spent to grow our businesses.
The first step in any management is coming up with a plan. This plan involves:
- Defining your audience
- Content to be used
- Pictures to be used
- Branding of information posted
- Engagement procedures with your audience
Unique Content & Imagery
Your business is unique, and your messaging should be equally impressive. Just posting content and images willy-nilly is not going to cut it long-term for your business. You need a cohesive message that aligns with the needs of your business.
We will pull content from the Internet that aligns with your company values, create unique content specifically designed for you, and make sure the imagery designed is memorable, aligns with your mission, vision, and values.
Scheduling & Posting
If you've ever looked at it when you are on social media, you will notice it changes. During colder months, you will typically see your time on social media increase when you have less daylight. When weather conditions change or are about to, your time online will vary. We look at the upcoming local trends, events, and weather based on your business location and conditions from previous years. We look and analyze this information to determine the optimal times to engage with your ideal customers.
We provide you a better chance of reaching your audience as organically (without ads) as possible by utilizing analytics. When we use analytics with highly targeted paid ads, we can provide you with the highest level of increased engagement possible.
Engaging With Your Audience
Your business grows with more customers. Keeping them engaged before, during, and after the sale is vital to your business's growth. To engage with your customers (e.g., audience), we do the following for you:
- Increase brand awareness
- Showcase how you stand out beyond similar companies in the area
- Reply to their questions
- Keep spam and information related to competition off your social channels
- Point social groups to the quality offerings you provide
Your business lives on its reputation. With our search engine optimization (SEO), we provide reputation management on the search engines. With our social media reputation management, we:
- Monitor the social media channels for mentions of your business.
- Make sure they are positive and reply to them.
- Reply to all positive and negative comments.
- Work on removing the negative comments from the social media platform.
Paid Ad Management
Social media was once the mechanism to get seen and heard by your fans and non-fans alike without paying. The world has changed as social media companies are publicly traded and need to show a profit. Like your business, social media companies are also a business. They use ad revenue to grow their free offerings to your fans.
Paid ads for your business provide targeted and trackable ads. Unlike billboards, newspapers, or the radio, which are great ways to market, you can track who is seeing your ads as well as who is engaging with them.
- Creation of the ad campaign(s).
- Creation of custom graphics & engaging text.
- Setting the proper ad expenditure.
- Selecting the desired audience to be reached.
- Reporting & analysis.
Reporting & Analytics
Whether you do solely organic posting, paid advertisements, or a combination of the two, you will want to know you're receiving a return on your investment.
- Reporting - We provide you with detailed information on the social media channel you are using. This information is available to you in real-time through each social media platform. Each month we consolidate this information across all of your social media channels for a more cohesive report.
- Analytics - We dig into the numbers to see what is working and not working. We look at your ideal customer based on your marketing plan and what the social platforms are saying. We continually look at your audience's days and times are online, adjust your posting scheduling and what we post based on the available information.
We will be the first to say there are many social media platforms, and we do not do all of them. We will only do a social media platform if we know we can get you results and grow your business. As such, these are the platforms we offer:
If you wish for a social media platform that we don't offer, we know many that do and will be glad to work with you to build a relationship with those companies and make sure they are the best fit.
WordPress Website Care Plan Summary
Each plan includes everything a business needs. The second just adds more.
All monthly prices when paid annually receive a 10% discount.
Not-For-Profit organizations: 20% off the monthly rate. An additional 10% when paid annually.
Customized Quotes are Available Upon Request
Material Care Plan (Web &Email Hosting)
Managed WordPress Web & Email Hosting.
- WordPress Website or Migration
- WordPress Patches & Core Updates
- Daily Backups
- Domain Name Registration *
- Secure Web Hosting with No Page View Limits!
- 25 Gigabytes of Storage
- Security & Firewall with Unlimited Bandwidth
- 24x7 Website Monitoring
- Emai hosting, if desired, 5 email addresses
- Customer Support (M-F, 9 AM - 5 PM)
Starter Care Plan
Everything from the Material Care Plan, plus:
- No Page Limit & Unlimited Forms
- 50-Gigabytes of Storage
- eCommerce Capabiliites
- Email hosting, if desired, 10 email addresses
- On-going Monthly Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Population Up To 1 million
- Online Reputation Management
- Hacker, Malware, Virus Monitoring & Removal
- 5-Hours updates of support
- Quarterly Reporting
- Google Business Profile (GBP)
- Local Business Directories like the YellowPages
Add Ons to the Starter Care Plan
* Domain Name Registration requires the domain be under our account so we know we can pay.