Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
What is Customer Relationship Management?
Customer relationship management or CRM is one of many different approaches that allow a company to manage, analyze, and communicate with current customers and potential customers (Leads). You have a central repository of information that facilitates effective communication with your team and helps in providing a better customer experience.
What are the disadvantages of the Fawkes Digital Marketing CRM system?
We wouldn't be Fawkes Digital Marketing if we didn't talk about the negatives of the system. The system setup is simple, with a low learning curve. We have removed the complexity of having to program anything. The system is based off of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com. These are two great programs but add complexity we didn't feel growing businesses need. We did provide an upgrade path to these, and other, CRM systems.
The main focus of the system is customers and keeping track of the interactions you have with them. If keeping track of and sharing information with your employees isn't a priority than the system will not work well for you.
We built the system so that the system works immediately for you. Having developed, installed, and set up Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com CRM, we know the complexities of those systems. Those systems are robust and made for medium to large organizations. We have a way of exporting information for these systems so that you can migrate to those systems.
- No programming
- No mobile application
- No complexity
What are the key features of the CRM?
The key features that 200+ clients we work with and ourselves use daily are:
- Tracking Accounts
- Tracking Leads
- Adding Activity (Tasks) to Accounts, Leads, and Users
- Private Customer Portal
Who is using the Fawkes Digital Marketing CRM system?
Below you will find the industries that are currently using our system daily with over 10,000 active users. If you don't see your industry, that doesn't mean it won't work, but we don't have anyone in your specific industry. Shoot us an email, and we'll do a free, no obligation call, and see if we're a good fit for your business or not. If we are not, we will help you get with the solution that is best suited for your business.
- Agriculture & Farmers
- Apartment Complexes
- Chamber of Commerce
- Financial Institutions
- Governments (City & Government)
- Heating & Air Condition
- Insurance Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Legal, Lawyers, & Law Firms
- Medical & Healthcare
- News & Radio
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Pets & Veternarians
- Politicians & Elections
- Real Estate Offices & Agents
- Religion & Spirituality
- Restaurants, Cafes, & Food Trucks
- Service Based Businesses
Accounts & Leads
In many CRM systems, you will find Accounts and Leads separate. To us, a lead is as important as an account (customer or business). The reason they do this is it allows you to keep them separate from a developer standpoint easily. From the CRM user perspective, we have found that it adds a complexity layer that isn't needed. Whenever you see us talking about Accounts, we are equally talking about Leads.
Accounts are your electronic Rolodex that keeps complete track of:
- the business
- their address
- unique users (employees), you interact with
- services provided
- related documents
Application Settings are the location for all of the core system settings for the CMS/CRM system. Although the settings are available in each module this module allows editing everything in a single centralized place while giving you the ability to add an unlimited number of system-wide controls.
- Access to all settings in a single place.
Blog posts are a way of communicating with your current and future customers showing your expertise in given categories. By posting regularly and consistently you are able to show the search engines your site is consistently updated. This will help you on your organic search engine optimization (SEO).
- Consistent layout for your users.
- Direct pasting from word processing programs like Microsoft Word.
- Schedule ahead of time.
- Commenting with approval.
- Embed multiple pictures, Vimeo and YouTube videos easily.
- Logging and easy to understand information about your article readers.
The Downloads module allows you to access all files (documents) within the system. These documents are attached to other modules or available for the public side of your website.
- Start/end dates for availability.
- Track how often opened and by a specific user/ip address
- Are assigned to specific modules (e.g., Accounts, News & Events, Tasks, and Users).
- Easily Updatable.
KB articles are used to document how to perform tasks and provide consistent information to your team and website visitors.
- Unlimited number of categories.
- Different KB Articles for specific versions / variations.
- Classify the KB Articles based on the user level of expertise.
- Track how many people are viewing the KB Articles with their user/IP address information.
- KB Articles can be shown based on a specified start/end date.
- Set the last updated date.
- Ability to have different display templates.
- Set SEO information for better positioning on the search engines.
The core CMS/CRM currently has 35 core modules. Most of the modules will apply to all growing businesses. Some modules are specific for: agriculture, the food industry, not-for-profit, and real estate.
- Ability to turn on/off any module with a single click.
- All modules are kept in sandboxes protecting themselves from other modules.
- Change the position of the module within the menu.
- Customize the look-and-feel and text of the menu.
News & Events
News & Events is useful for any organization that has events happening that you want to display to your website visitors.
Within Portal Users you keep track of everyone that has login access into your system or subscribes to newsletters all within a centralized place. This allows you to control all interactions with those that you want to communicate and continue to inform.
- Unlimited number of users can be associated with Accounts/Leads.
- Users can be given access to one or more modules or just the ability to update their newsletter information.
- Logging of users activities within the portal.
- Attach tasks to individual users.
Portal User Security
Handling security on a user by user level makes sense if you don't have a lot of users. Once you start adding security you need roles that you assign people to. This is where Portal User Security comes in. You can create an unlimited number of groups and roles to assign your site users to. The system comes with a set of already created roles of Administrators, Customer Support, No Access, Regular User.
The Redirector module allows you to redirect pages that you no longer want visible to a new location. These changes can be temporary or permanent.
- Set the redirection url based on a specific start/end date.
- Set the proper response code to inform the search engines.
- See how many times the old url has redirected to the new url.
Often you need to communicate with those visiting your website for a specific time. By putting information at the top of the page or opening a new window.
- Display a static or scrolling message at the top of the website.
- Display a popup window to your website visitors.
- Set a specific color to bring attention to the system alert.
- Set a start/end date for the alert so that you don't have to remember to turn it on/off.
Tasks allow you to log every interaction you have with your customers. These items are available to you and also to external customers if you provide them access to the private customer portal.
- Tied to Accounts/Leads and Users.
- Customers can enter their own tasks with the full task form or a subset of of features.
- Logging of information is done through an unlimited number of business defined categories.
- Attach documents to further add details and supporting information to the task.
- Tie in customer SLA (Service Level Agreements) to get items done quickly.
- Auto-assign to those you designate.
- Email notifications to the support team as well as the customer.
- Integration with VoIP (Voice-Over-IP) systems.
Provides a mechanism for displaying one or more testimonials on your website. These testimonials are able to be displayed as a list on a testimonials page, randomly or specifically within the website.
- Send out review requests to one or more individuals.
- Multiple layouts and views.
- Manual testimonial entry.
Imagine you sold a particular product to a customer. You give them access to their portal. They can log in and access those manuals and don't have to go looking through every manual you have. They can update their information and keep it current. They can request service and have that request immediately sent to the right individuals to take action. Once the work is completed, the customer notified it's complete, along with how long it took and the action(s) taken.
Addresses are central to many modules in the system and allow you to store information to better communicate.
- Stores all key information related to module (e.g., Accounts, News & Events, Users, etc.)
- All address fields can be turned on/off by clicking a single checkbox.
- Addresses can perform a lookup of city, state, county, latitude, and longitude.
Reports are essential to analyze and dig into information. Each module within the system provides a reporting function.
Reports are created for you at no charge so that you don't have to hire a developer, and you get to focus on the growth of your company.
Excel & Word (Google Docs & Google Sheets)
No system is complete without having the ability to export the information. We make every grid within the system capable of exporting to Excel. Reports export as either PDF or Word documents.
For information exported, Google Docs or Google Sheets work equally well.
When you need to bulk import, you will use an Excel worksheet.